Briggs & Stratton Dealer exclusive line with these great features:
- The industry’s longest parts, labor and travel limited warranty – 6 years!
- Installed oil warmer for increased starting protection in colder weather
Unique Airflow Technology
- Making these models 50% quieter than most portable generators
- The unique design pushes engine exhaust out the front, directly away from your home
Flexible Placement – Approved for installation as close as 18″ to a building2
Symphony® II Power Management System
- Customizable to your home’s needs
- Automatically balances the power of your home’s electrical load including high wattage items like air conditioning units and electric ovens
- Offers whole house power with a more affordable home generator
Commercial-Grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ Engine
- Powerful V-Twin OHV engine
- Easy conversion between natural gas (NG) and liquid propane gas (LP) during installation
Quality Clean Power
- Ensures your electronics are safely powered
Corrosion Resistant Enclosure & Base
- Made with automotive grade galvanneal steel to resist rust
- Powder-coated paint for years of protection against chips and abrasions
|¹ This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).
2 The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home.
3 Warranty details available at www.briggsandstratton.com
|1 Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances – fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors.|