Designed for Easy Installation & Maintenance
- Easy to move into installation location with two-wheel dolly
- Approved for installation as close as 18″ to a building2
- Removable roof and side panels provide better service access to the engine and alternator
- The smallest generator footprint in its class
- Perfect for small properties
Commercial-Grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ Engine
- Powerful V-Twin OHV engine
- Easy conversion between natural gas (NG) and liquid propane gas (LP) during installation
Quality Clean Power
- Ensures your electronics are safely powered Corrosion Resistant Enclosure & Base
- Made with automotive grade galvanneal steel to resist rust
- Powder-coated paint for years of protection against chips and abrasions
¹ This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).
2 The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home.
3 Warranty details available at www.briggsandstratton.com